Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website or any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. The Leather Laundry makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information provided on this website. The Leather Laundry excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links to other Internet sites provided by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by The Leather Laundry of those Internet sites, nor does The Leather Laundry make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, performance or timeliness of any aspect of information contained in those third party Internet sites.
- Payments made for all our services are 100% non-refundable. In case of duplicate transaction for same order, One transaction will be refunded by same mode.
- We can refuse the right to offer services if after due assessment we come to the conclusion that it is beyond our capacity to treat/revive the product in question.
- The product may not retain its exact original look and color after the normal cleaning procedure for which we hold no responsibility.
- Scars, veins, tic, natural spots/marks etc. may become prominent after cleaning and we hold no responsibility for the same.
- In case of services provided to customers outside of Delhi NCR, we are not responsible for any damages incurred during transit.
- The time mentioned to fix the product (18-21 working days) is only applicable for ideal working conditions. We are not responsible for unforeseen delays in case of abnormal circumstances like fire, natural calamity, larceny, strikes and the like.
- For urgent orders we have two options:
- - Express Delivery 1 (delivery within 7 working days) - 30% extra
- - Express Delivery 2 (delivery within 14 working days) - 20% extra
In case a product is returned for rework (for orders less than 3 months old), we charge INR 300 for freight.
- If you want changes to your original request or require us to conduct additional services, while your order is already under process, you are required to contact The Leather Laundry directly, and we will only accommodate your request at our own discretion.
- We are not responsible for pre-existing damages and stains that cannot be removed.
- At times, we may not be able to find the exact same finish as your fittings, and thus the replaced fittings may vary slightly from the original version. This could also be the case because new fittings look different from the used/oxidized ones.
- In case of leather panel change, there could be slight variation in color, as it is sometimes hard to find the exact same color for tricky shades, however our color matching experts try their level best to match all panels correctly.
- A reminder call will be given to the customer prior to delivery and if the call is not answered or returned immediately, it will be assumed as the client’s absence at the place of delivery, and thus the product will not be delivered on the basis of the same.
- The customer will be contacted twice prior to delivery and if no response/information is attained, then it will be the customer’s responsibility to get in touch with The leather Laundry and have the delivery arranged.
- If no intimation is received from the customer within 2 months, then The Leather Laundry holds the right to deal with the product at its sole discretion in order to recover the charges of the services availed by the customer.
- The customers are required to check all their items sent to us for money, jewelry and other valuables. If we find any valuables in your articles, we will try our level best to return them to you but we will not be held responsible for loss/damage of the same.
- We will provide the best possible protective packaging for your products, to ensure their safety during transit.
- Upon pick up, the customers are required to pack their product carefully and effectively, to minimize the chances of damage during transit. Please visit the “Educate Yourself” section of the website for general packing instructions.
- The Leather Laundry is not responsible for damages that occur in case of products that cannot endure the normal cleaning procedure either because of their age and wear & tear or because of inherent defects in the weaving or texture of the material.
- The Leather Laundry has a unique in-house security system in place, to ensure the safety of your products at our premises. We are however not responsible for any damages/loss occurring due to abnormal happenings like fire, larceny, burglary and the like.
- We will not be held responsible for any color bleeding, damage, color change or shrinkage that arises as a result of the inherent weakness of the materials with which the product is made.
- Products are handled with utmost care and caution at The Leather Laundry. However due to different chemical and physical properties of leather, not all products may come out well and certain stains/spots may not come off. We are however not responsible for the same and our services will be fully chargeable.
- Any injury, illness or allergic reaction you or any other person may sustain due to leather, fabric, hardware, color, chemical or usage of any of the products bought or serviced by us is not our responsibility.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law (Under the Indian Law), The Leather Laundry is not liable to you or anyone else for:
- - Any decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site
- - Any losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website
- - Your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website
- - The loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website
- - Any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server
- - Your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website
- - The loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website
- - To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Leather Laundry does not make any guarantees or warranties that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorized interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interference of faults of any kind.
- Any dispute arising out of the service comes under the Jurisdiction of Delhi High Court.
Intellectual Property and Trademark
The Leather Laundry is the owner and authorized user of all intellectual property including but not limited to trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwise owned or licensed to The Leather Laundry in and associated with this website (collectively “intellectual property”), and any improvements or modifications to such intellectual property. The use or misuse of any of The Leather Laundry’s intellectual property is prohibited without the prior written permission of The Leather Laundry. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as giving you any right or license to any of the intellectual property on or associated with this website.
This website and its contents are the property of The Leather Laundry and are subject to copyright. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or for any other use, including the modification, reproduction, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this website, is prohibited and protected under the copyright act, and any such case or person can be prosecuted by law.
Exchange and Return Policy
Bespoke/custom-made leather jackets cannot be exchanged or returned.
We always strive to meet the expectations of our lovely patrons! In case of grievances received within 3 months of order completion, we take the product back for re-work! (charges of INR 300 apply for freight on all returns) However, if the patron is still unhappy, then subject to reasonable terms and conditions, we refund your money! However if we have reasonable grounds to justify our work/quality or if the order is more than 3 months old, then we hold the right to politely decline a refund request!
We aim to deliver your product in the finest condition, and as fast as possible.
Depending on the location and service requirement, your product will be delivered within 18-21 business days.
Shipping charge is included in the cost of service.
We also do international shipping. For further queries regarding our shipping policies write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leather Laundry is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we collect
We collect information when you fill out the order form and when you pay on our website.
While filling the request form or paying you will be asked for your first name, last name, billing address, city, state, zip code, email, contact number and credit/debit card information. You can however visit our site anonymously.
What we do with the information we gather
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
- To administer consent, promotion, service or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails about information and updates pertaining to order along with occasional company news, updates, related product or service information etc.
How we protect your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Commitment to Data Security & Information Disclosure to other Parties.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The Leather Laundry